BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

wtf? i forgot friday faves!!!!

okay, so i've been a busy bee. Since it was my bday weekend i had lots going on and i didn't even scrap much! so instead of Friday Faves...here's my Birthday Faves!!!

**Smirnoff Pomegranate Martinis: HOLY SMOKES this stuff ROCKS. YUMMY. me and my sil Niki polished off a WHOLE huge bottle sat night.

**Matt & Jenny: Thanx to my gracious party hosts for letting everyone come over for my bday and trash their house, lol.

**One Tree Hill: OMG. so glad my show came back from holiday break last week! I was dieing to know what was gonna happen!!! (and i get to watch it on my BDAY!!!!)

**my BFF Lizzie: i just love her, she's so thoughtful and wonderful and i can't wait 'til we get to tear it up at CKC STL.

**Advil: after the night I had sat...i was lovin' the advil yesterday!!! lol

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a great one!