BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slackie-Slackerton

Yes i know, it's been well over a week since i updated the blog and about a week since i've created anything. i need to kick my slacker butt into gear!!!! so here's my goals for this week: (1) aj prompt 2-because (2) sending out a package for my tally sis (3) order pix while Walgreen's has them for 10 cents a print (4) gutter girlz prompt 15 (5) use my tally kit (6) start my table centerpieces for Valentine's. i'm sure there are more, i'll add more as i think of them.

Now onto my friday faves....better late than never, lol.

*root beer floats: an oldie but a goodie.....YUMMMM

*CHA: now seriously, who wouldn't want to go to it? all week i've been drooling over all the sneak peek goodness all the manufacturers have been teasing me with, lol. i cant wait to see some of this stuff in my LSS.

*Yankee Candle Buttercream Candle: oh how yummy it smells. i've recently discovered that i can only burn teh baked-goods smelling candles. All the other fragrances are to perfumy and give me a headache.

*Tori Amos: u know, i've never realized how much i miss listening to music, i don't do it often, i hope to change that when i finally get a mp3 player. I just found ALL of my Tori cd's and i plan to put them all on my mp3 so i can get some good scrappy mojo going!!!

*Pampered Chef: OHHH they have the yummiest recipes!!!! i just wish there stuff wasn't so dang expensive.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

lol
and momma loves you too
p.s i'm all about rootbeer floats!Q!!!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

did you know there is an alchoolic drink called a root beer float? and it has root beer liquar in it... but i can never find that shit lol

Dena said...

I love Pampered Chef goods too. Dang I am really hungry right now, just realized I hadnt eaten until I saw Rootbeer float, Buttercream and Pampered Chef all in one post LOL
Have a fabulous weekend Miss Slackie-Slackerton. ;)