BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

friday faves and some scrappy works of art

so i just noticed that i've only been updating on fridays... i've really got to change that. so on to my faves!

* Prima & Bad Girls: OH ME OH MY!!!! Bad Girls had a chat with Sharron from Prima that just ended a few minutes ago (WHICH WAS FABULOUS BY THE WAY) and i won the fabulous prize that she brought with her!!!! HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! I'm so stoked about winning that i'll never get to sleep, lol!!!! i'll be posting pix once i get my goodies, i promise!!!!!!

wow i can't even think straight to give the rest of my faves.....lol
well anyways.....so last weekend was my scrap retreat, and i did accomplish a lil' bit. here's my fave lo.....of course it has lots of prima!!!! lol

1 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

hahahahaaa you are so funny dude
grats again on the prize!!!