BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

i'm in the gutter.....

with the gutter girlz that is! i've always enjoyed reading their prompts but have never really played along...until now. the prompt they posted on the 15th seems like it was meant for me so i had to do it. here it is! so be sure to check them out!!!!!
i enjoyed my crop day on sat and got a few LO's done. i did my Tally survivor LO and started on one for Tally's DT call (which i cannot post until later) but heres my survivor team LJ week one LO.
i also did a LO for ScrapFit. this was fun. it had to have a picture on it but with NO people. so guess what i scrapped?????

13 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE THIS!! Thanks so much for playing!! I love that you did. :)

Glenda T. said...

I love the little detail of ripping the potty people tag in half!! thanks for rolling in the gutter with us!

Unknown said...

Ditto to what Glenda said on the potty people. Glad you got some therapy and played along! Great job on the Survivor challenge as well!

Unknown said...

Love it! So glad you took the plunge and played with us in the gutter! Love how you layered over the pic!

lara said...

cool way to use the square chipboard! i may have to "borrow" that idea! :) Thanks for playing!

Becky said...

love it! Thank you for playing in the gutter!

Nikki said...

Terrific page! Thanks for joining us in the gutter! Scrap therapy is so good isn't it?

Nikki said...

thanks girls. it felt great to get this out! and i didnt realize that u cant tell in the pict but the squares that the word 'bitch' is written on are actually mirrored tiles. i really need to get a camera so i can stop using my cell phone, lol

Mrs Pretzel said...

I noticed that, Nikki!! After I left my first comment!! lol I LOVED how you put the lipstick on them too!! GREAT idea!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

OMG how cute is that LO for ScrapFIT!!! I love how you did the paper!! Great stuff on your blog!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

Lydia Siegel said...

*GIGGLES* I love that photo you used for the scrapfit challenge! All your layouts are awesome and thanks for playing along with us gals over at scrapfit!

Rachy said...

I love your work! awesome work!

Heather Plank said...

Love all your layouts here! I've been wanting to join in on the Gutter Girlz prompts too - they are so much fun to read about! But thanks for playing along with ScrapFIT - I love the layout.