BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Obsessed?? WHO ME??? Now i need to focus!

Well, I guess I am. I just finished reading the last 2 books in the Twilight series. It took me less than 2 weeks to read all 4. I had to take a weeks break in between books 1 & 2 and i took a couple days between 2 & 3 but I waisted no time getting my hands on book 4.....all I can say is WOW!!!!! My brain feels like mush from reading overload!!!! yes i read 3 huge books in the span of 1 week!!! HOLY COW!!!! now I wait to see the movie! I'm so excited i can't stand it!!!! LOL.

So now we get ready for the BIG ROAD TRIP to North Carolina to spend a week with my mom. We haven't had a holiday with her in over 4 years so it's well over due. She is beside herself with excitement. My brother and step-dad have never met Lil' PJ yet so they too are pretty stoked. I'm most excited about the mini van we rented, LOL.

This week I have some scrappin' to do and some packin' and I'm sure the list will prove to be endless, LOL.

1 comments:

Scrap DIVA 911 said...

WOW girl you read all four!!! wow your good.. I just finished reading twlight!!! had to since it's coming out soon!!! and i have the count down timer on my blog LOL... Im sooo into those books.. my GF let me borrow the rest of them!!! Cant wait to start reading the other book!!!